Sunday, November 2, 2008


Tagging: Six of You Are It!

"Bo" over at erudite blogs "Cantos of Mvtabilitie" and "Expvlsion of the Blatant Beast" tagged me. It's a version of a cyber-chain letter, I guess! These are the rules, I think.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my responses, I think.

1. The tagger is "Bo."
2. The rules are above.

3. Six Random Things at random:
a) I engage in spontaneous divination.
b) I forget the order of alphabetical letters between "p" & "t."
c) I used to often dream I could walk on air.
d) I tire of television quickly.
e) I find my fingernails grow rapidly.
f) I have sensory integration disorder and so I spit out greens.

4. Taggers: you are CasaMurphy, HarperBerryHollow, Ecopunk, CBH, CBJ, Loon.
5. I have let them know this on their blogs.
6. I have let "Bo" know that this entry's up.

Cartoon: Playing Tag

1 comment:

Bo said...

spontaneous divination! I find the faerie qveene good for the old sortes. Much better than virgil.